Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships (CFBNP)
Job Clubs Corner
- DOL Blog Post on the role of job clubs in serving older workers and the long-term unemployed February 19, 2013
- DOL Blog Post on the White House Job Clubs Forum September 20, 2012
- National Office Roundtable Discussion on Jobs Clubs
- Job Clubs Training and Employment Notice
- Job Clubs and Partnerships Community of Practice
The Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships at the U.S. Department of Labor builds partnerships with faith-based groups, community organizations, and neighborhood leaders to better serve disadvantaged and underserved workers and job seekers.