Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships (CFBNP)
DOL is excited to announce the appointment of Ms. Terry Gerton as Director of the Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Ms. Gerton brings 28 years of service as both an active duty Army officer and a civilian member of the Senior Executive Service to the Center. Her expertise on employment resources and careers will continue to build on the Department of Labor's partnerships with faith-based groups, community organizations, and neighborhood leaders to better serve disadvantaged and underserved workers and job seekers.
Job Clubs Corner
The Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships at the U.S. Department of Labor builds partnerships with faith-based groups, community organizations, and neighborhood leaders to better serve disadvantaged and underserved workers and job seekers.
- DOL issues final rule extending religious liberty protections to participants in federally funded job training, social service programs
- Labor Department Proposed Rule for Faith-based Partnerships
- My Brother's Keeper Initiative
- "All In to End Veteran Homelessness City Swing: Tucson" United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) Blog
- List of Recent DOL Competitive Grant Awards by State
- Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success