- Office of Labor-Management Standards
- Mission: The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) enforces standards for union democracy, including provisions for union officer elections; protects union funds and assets; and ensures financial transparency by enforcing public reporting requirements. OLMS also administers employee protections under Federal transit law, ensuring that fair and equitable arrangements are in place to protect the interests of employees affected by such Federal assistance.
- Dr. John Lund, Director
- Andrew Auerbach, Deputy Director
- National Office, 4 Regional Offices, 20 District Offices
- Current FY 2010 Resources: $41,637 million and 269 FTE