Division of Federal Employees' Compensation
- Mission: The Federal Employees' Compensation Act provides workers' compensation coverage to three million Federal and Postal workers around the world for employment-related injuries and occupational diseases. Benefits include wage replacement, payment for medical care, and where necessary, medical and vocational rehabilitation assistance in returning to work. The program has 12 district offices nationwide.
- Director, OWCP – Shelby Hallmark
- Director, DFEC – Douglas Fitzgerald
- Deputy Director, DFEC – Antonio Rios
- Organization in 2010:
- National/Regional Office FTE Allocation: 895
- FY 2010 Resources: $152,731,000