Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Form LM-4, Labor Organization Annual Report
The Form LM-4, Labor Organization Annual Report, discloses financial information (such as assets, liabilities, receipts and disbursements) about labor organizations which have total annual receipts of less than $10,000.
Labor organizations can acquire and complete Form LM-4 in several different ways:
1. Electronic Web-Based version: the Electronic Forms System (EFS) is the OLMS web-based system for completing, signing, and submitting Labor Organization Annual Financial Reports. EFS allows a labor organization with a web-enabled computer the ability to acquire, complete, sign, and electronically file a Form LM-4 report without purchasing a digital signature or downloading special software.
Access the OLMS EFS here to register for the system and obtain, work on, or sign and submit your Form LM-4 report.
Please note: OLMS has disabled the Adobe forms system. If you have questions about this or need help getting started with EFS, please call the OLMS Software Help Desk toll-free at 1-866-401-1109.
2. Download and Print a Non-Interactive PDF Form – You can download and print a non-interactive version of the Form LM-4 PDF, manually complete it in blue or black ink, and mail the completed, signed form to OLMS. Note that this version of the form does not pre-fill your labor organization’s identifying information, perform calculations for you, or run an error check.
3. Contact OLMS for a Hard Copy Form LM-4 – If you are unable to download or use the EFS version of Form LM-4, contact OLMS to order paper copies of the form and form instructions:
- Call OLMS at 1-202-693-0123 (not a toll-free number)
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Call the Department of Labor's National Call Center at: 1-866-487-2365 (toll free)
- The Form LM-4 Instructions provide specific item-by-item instructions for completing this form.
- The Electronic Forms System (EFS) Guide to Preparing the LM-4 (PowerPoint Show format - 644 KB)
- If you have difficulty navigating the software, or have questions about its functions and features, you can get help in the following ways
- Call the OLMS Software Help Desk at 1-866-401-1109 (toll free)
- Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File hard copies of Form LM-4 by mailing to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Labor-Management Standards
200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N-1519
Washington, DC 20210
Last Updated: 7.21.14