Past Funding Opportunities
Click the link above and select "Archived" under "Opportunity Status" in the left column
Grant & Contract Opportunities
We partner with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, universities, research institutions, and others to advance workers' rights and livelihoods through technical assistance projects, research, and project evaluations. These activities are funded through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts.
To learn more about our past grants and cooperative agreements please visit grants.gov and select "Archived" under Opportunity Status in the left column. To learn more about our past contracts, visit the archives page at fbo.gov and browse by agency.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
Notices of Intent
- Project to Reduce the Worst Forms of Child Labor in Paraguay
- Project to Improve Mining Safety and Health through Collaboration with China
- Building the Capacity of Civil Society and Worker Organizations in Peru
- Project to Promote Ratification and Implementation of the 2014 ILO Protocol and Recommendation on Forced Labor
- Uzbekistan Decent Work Project
- Global Project to Promote Safer and Healthier Workplaces