Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships (CFBNP)
Job Clubs Corner
The Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships at the U.S. Department of Labor builds partnerships with faith-based groups, community organizations, and neighborhood leaders to better serve disadvantaged and underserved workers and job seekers.
- President Obama Signs Executive Order to Protect LGBT Workers
- Proposed Rule to Raise the Minimum Wage for Federal Contract Workers
- Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order for Federal Procurement Contracts
- List of Recent DOL Competitive Grant Awards by State
- Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success